.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

301- Typographic Illustration

For this weeks project I decided once again to visit the Flash Foward site again. This week I choseTypographic Illustration . The way it is presented is with letters to the words of lyrics. The words when spelt out to show the song actually make an outline of the artist. The lyrics are not very clear to read because of the differnt sizes and thicknesses of the letters. Some are used to help create shadows. This can be seen in the Notorious B.I.G song using the Baskerville Old Face. This was one of the Flash movies we looked at in class. I chose this so I could go back and take a closer look at it. I really liked this movie because of its uniqueness. I had never seen Flash presented in this manner. I thought it was very effective than just showing pictures of the artist. The lyrics become the artist which was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home