.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

IDD 301

Who would think that I would color in college? Certainly not me. These past two assignments I found to be fun and brain wrecking at the same time. It’s not very often that I will have to create something and show for it on paper. I wasn’t sure how I was going to approach the Tulip in the Rain until I got my Crayolas out. Soon as the crayon hit the paper I knew what direction I was going to take. I didn’t change much from my original sketch. I just incorporated two week one’s storyboards (flower growing and man in the rain) with the second week’s.
I found a web site that had simple Flash animations. I watched quite a few, even though there isn't one that stood out in my mind, they all showed different techniques. After watching them a few times I hope I can apply what I know to get the same effects.
New to Flash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home