.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

IDD 301 Lifetime: Television for Women

This week I visited the website Verb Media. The movie I chose to write about was Lifetime: Spring Fever. As an avid viewer of Lifetime , I felt this was a fitting piece. I had never known that this little segments were made with After Effects, but now I know :) The Spring Fever clip features small clips of different hit shows on Lifetime such as The Golden Girls, The Nanny, and Merge as well as recognizable stars on Lifetime. Flowers and floral adorn many of the borders to the clips. A voice over is used to describe the upcoming events. The fasted paced movie clip is very effective in conveying their advertising of upcoming shows and movies to Lifetime viewers like myself. If it hadn’t been for this site I wouldn’t know how those blurbs were created.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home