.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

IDD 301- May the Force be with You

A friend of mine sent me the link to Star Wars Gangsta Rap Special Edition. Star Wars Gangsta Rap Special Edition I think this is one of, if not the funniest Flash animations I have ever seen. I think it incorporated almost every aspect of Flash. There were fade ins and outs, smooth, great transitions, as well as different camera angles. It was so well done it was almost like watching a cartoon and not Flash animation. The story is based on a musical parody of the Star Wars trilogy. Everything that is said is spoken in a catchy rap tune. I don’t really consider myself to be a true “Force” member, I have watched and enjoyed the first Star Warsmovie. I thought this was quite a creative little piece which incorporated sound and visual aspect of Flash. I think it is now my favorite Flash movie.

Lyrics
What is thy bidding my master
It's a disaster, Skywalker we're after
but if he could be turned to the dark side
then he'd be a powerful ally
another dark Jedi
he will join us or die
chorus we got death star

Luke:
Uncle Owen, I know I'm on probation
I cleaned the droids
can I go to tashi station
I got a lay away on a power converter
but now you're treating me like a scruffy nerf herder
Obi Wan:
Luke use the force and run
run to dagabah run to dagabah

Yoda:
I'm Yoda, I'm a soldier
I'll mold ya and fold ya
I though I told ya
don't be unwise
judge me not by my size
you won't believe your eyes
watch the X wing rise

Yoda why you being a play hater
you know that I must still confront Lord Vader
but Luke not ready are you
but there's a city in the clouds we're they are keeping my crew
a Jedi's got to do what a Jedi's got to do
so now Vader, I'm coming for you

Impressive now release your anger
you must have realized your friends are in danger
ohhh why did you cut off my hand
it imperative you understand
Obi wan never bothered telling you about your father
he told me enough - he told me you killed him
then there is something I must reveal then

chorus: I'm your father

Hans:

Knock him out the box luke

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi,
I am glad that I was skimming around blogs and found this link in yours.
Good on you for posting it.
Like the content of your blog.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Just had a thought have you seen this site?
http://www.angryalien.com/
Where bunnies take off films in 30 seconds, worth a visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home