.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

301- I am the monkey

For this week’s animation, I enlisted one of my roommate’s help in picking a Flash movie. As a Flash favorite of hers, she told me to watch Weebl and Bob. I had looked over her shoulder before when she watched them, but I never really looked at them. I chose to watch Anywhere The concept of the Weebl and Bob cartoons is rather simple. There are two eggs, one smaller than the other who wobble and bobble while talking to each other and barely-understandable-English. The background is always purple and they almost always have a shadow under them to reflect their wiggling. This particular clip features not only the two star characters, but also a singing monkey. A catchy (and sometimes annoying) tune of how the monkey can go anywhere he pleases. It may not be one of the most advanced Flash animations ever created, but it serves its purpose of telling a story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home